Tuesday, 23 December 2014

An Abundance Of Berries



A few shots of berries from the Cotoneaster tree in our new garden





plus the one we brought with us!





They seem to be berrying madly this year.





I've been a bit busy this month, but in the new year I'll start posting the promised tour of our new garden.

Happy Christmas!

3 comments:

Anna said...

You are certainly not short of festive colour in your new garden Juliet. A Happy Christmas to you! xxx

HappyMouffetard said...

Wow - all berried up! Something we need more of in our garden. The birds in your garden must be delighted.
Have a happy new year x

Shirley said...

All berried up indeed, Juliet! I love to see the shift to berries on branches at this time of year.

Thanks for your Christmas and New Year wishes. We had some rather special family moments - hope you did too :-) Wishing you a fruitful 2015!