I hadn't realised it had been over a year since I last posted here, and it's much longer since I blogged about my garden. I haven't managed to do very much in the way of gardening over the last couple of years either, partly because we are still looking for a gardener to clear our garden so we can start planting. My ME has not been great lately and my cognitive function is now very limited, so I've had to concentrate on doing more vital things than blogging, and after I've done those I don't have any brain left to write blog posts.
We have managed to visit some lovely gardens though, and as I've been sitting around with a cold for the last couple of weeks and not up to doing much else, I thought I'd clear some of my huge backlog of photos. These were taken at Waterperry Gardens, near Oxford, last September. They had an exhibition of sculptures through the gardens, made from metal and stained glass, and based on different plant forms. I don't normally like "things" in gardens, but I loved these, and the way the light shone through them. My brain isn't functional enough to think of anything else to say, so I'll let the photos speak for themselves.


No comments:
Post a Comment