
A selection of birthday and blank cards.
On the plus side, I have had plenty of time for my other hobby of card-making, which doesn't use up much energy and only requires a working brain at the design stage. This has been very useful, as I hadn't had much time to make cards since moving here - in case you haven't read the side-bar of this blog, I sell cards to friends to raise money for ME research.

A selection of birthday and blank cards for children.
I now have a lot of new card materials and a lot of new design ideas - the only problem is that I haven't really got enough storage boxes to fit a lot of new cards! So I have decided to have a big sale to sell off some of my old stock in order to make room for the new ones.

A selection of Christmas cards.
I'm selling cards in packs of 7 birthday or blank cards, or 8 Christmas or other occasion cards. Cards will be selected at random from stock available, but as long as stock levels allow, I can take one or two requests for particular cards to be included (or not included) in a pack. Packs will cost £10, with £5 from each pack going to Invest in ME: the other £5 will cover my costs. UK P&P is free for packs (and for any other cards ordered at the same time). I'm sorry I can't send cards outside the UK, as the postage costs would be too high.

A selection of cards for other occasions.
To see the rest of the cards which might be included in the packs (the ones in the photos above are just a selection, as the captions say), and find out how to order, please visit my Cards4ME blog and scroll down to the two Big Sale posts.
Hopefully I will be back to blogging about my garden again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment