Tuesday, 1 September 2015

End Of Month View - August



I didn't manage to take any photos yesterday as it was pouring with rain, so I'm a day late and as usual I'm in a tearing hurry, so this is just a quick post.

All the rain we've had over the last month has encouraged the weeds to grow and spread across the corner bed in our back garden, and has meant I've not been out much to do weeding, so it's looking a bit dispiriting at the moment. And not only have we failed to eliminate the Japanese anemones from that bed, they are now flowering and some of them are p*nk and frilly!

I'm hoping I'll have more opportunities, both to garden and to blog, in the autumn ...

For more end of month views, visit the Patient Gardener's blog.

1 comment:

Gwenfar's Garden said...

Feel free to send me your pink & frilly Japanese anemones!